Omni provides administrative services to clients primarily related to assistance with capital projects. Our Capital Project Technicians perform a variety of duties depending on the assignment, including but not limited to
- Assisting Project Managers, Project Engineers, or other Capital Program / Planning staff
- Project or Program management
- Contract management and Invoicing
- Document control
- Configuration management and ProjectWise support
- Procurement support
- Generating reports on projects (including status, budgets, schedules, grants),
- Preparing and providing presentations, letters, or other documents.
Our admin staff are fluent in office applications, or other administrative support duties that will assist in the management and delivery of capital projects in all phases of planning, design, or construction.