Junior Electrical Engineer
Civil Structural Engineer
Omni strategy is a dynamic organization that values an inquiring mind and an innovative approach.
We’re focused on creating a supportive workplace that will enable you to develop and thrive. You’ll work alongside some of the leaders in your field, with opportunities to reach your potential through training and professional development. It’s through your growth and potential leadership that we strengthen our capabilities and effectively deliver even the most challenging projects. A career at Omni strategy means experiencing and contributing to this environment every day. It means being a part of a dynamic culture where we are united by a common purpose: to navigate further, together.
Our employees are our most valuable asset, and this is why we are driven and are proud to offer range of generous benefits.
- Competitive Compensation: Competitive level of compensation and potential incentive programs to recognize our high-performance teams and individuals.
- Employee Retirement Program: A competitive 401k program includes employer contributions of cash and a discretionary annual contribution to the plan.
- Health Care Benefits: Omni Strategy health care benefits incudes rich and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with options for telehealth; and prescription, healthcare and
dependent care FSAs, disability and life insurance.
- Paid Time Off: Omni Strategy’s PTO program will provide you with the balance between working and time for you and your family away from the office.
- Career & Personal Development: Omni Strategy has wide range of options for learning and development plans which will enhance our employee’s skills while bringing out the best in them. We also provide Tuition and Education Assistance.